Who is responsible for your data?
What personal data do we collect?
We collect some personal data from you, for example when you book a spa package with us or use our website to contact us. We may also receive your personal data from our spa therapist who provide services to you on our behalf (for example when you provide feedback on our services), If you book a spa package or buy spa gift card on behalf of someone else, you must have their consent to use their personal information, this is a legal requirement.
During our checkout process you are required to fill in a Spa Consultation Form, this is collected by us to ensure that you are receiving the appropriate spa package and therapist to suit your physical, mental and medical requirements. This is purely stored for our reference and if any information on this form required updating please inform a member of staff at the spa at your earliest convenience.
We will collect personal information when you communicate with us whether via email, telephone, post or in person) or interact with us in any other way, including but not limited to social media interactions, attending events, entering competitions, signing up for special offers and/or completing surveys.
Disclosure of personal data
We will not sell your personal data and generally do not give your personal data to third parties but there are some exceptions. We may share your personal data in the following ways (as appropriate):
– in order to provide any services requested by you which may involve us sharing your personal data with our partners, suppliers or third parties we do business with;
– with any actual or prospective seller or buyer of our business and/or any assets. Information held by us about our customers and any users will be one of the transferred assets;
– with our group companies, which means our subsidiaries and holding companies and any subsidiary or holding company of the same;
– in order to comply with any legal obligation or as otherwise permitted by law;
– for debt collection purposes;
– for security purposes or to protect our rights or those of a third party;
– in the conduct or defence of legal claims or in order to enforce our terms and conditions; and
– for the purposes of the prevention or detection of offences, and/or the apprehension or prosecution of offenders, we may share any personal data that we collect with the Police, other public or private sector agencies, governmental or representative bodies in accordance with the relevant legislation. This will include public authorities, insurance companies, finance companies and/or other agencies.
Your Data Rights
You have a number of legal rights in relation to the information that we hold about you, including:
The right to request details of the information we have about you. You can ask a member of our Hebridean Spa staff or put your request in writing. Some requests have to be writing for legal reasons. You can contact us using the contact details via our Contact Us page or alternatively using our various social media platforms..
The right to withdraw your consent to the use of your information, where we are relying on that consent (for example, you can opt out of receiving marketing messages from us). Please note that we may still be entitled to process your information if we have another legitimate reason for doing so.
The right to ask that we update your information if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
The right to ask that we erase your information in certain circumstances.
The right to request that we restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
The right to make a complaint with the Information Commissioner, if you think that any of your rights have been infringed by us.
How do I get in touch about my data rights?
If you have any queries, please contact us in writing at:
Data Protection Officer/Director
26 Tong Road